By visiting OnlineTuningFiles.com you agree to accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Section 1 : Owner and Contact Details
This Website collects Personal Data from its users
Owner: US-Performance is a private owner company under Turkish law registered in Turkish trade register number 37459662978
Adress: Sasmaz Oto Sanayi Sitesi, 2539 Sokak, No:44 Etimesgut Ankara (Turkey)
TAX Number: 6490316160
Webmaster: This web site is created by US-Performance development team. If you found any problems or bugs on this web
portal, Us-Performance thanks you for informing it as this email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 2 : Information on the collection of personal data
At onlinetuningfiles.com, we respect your privacy.
We have not and will not share any data, including email and your personal information whether it is on on onlinetuningfiles.com
Onlinetuningfiles.com is a Turkish Registered Company, with servers in Turkey and so we are bound by Turkish law and respect
to European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well.
If you use any of onlinetuningfiles.com's services, you are bound by the rules of GDPR, particularly relating to your use of onlinetuningfiles.com.
Under the definitions of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
onlinetuningfiles.com is a data controller
onlinetuningfiles.com is a data processor
Section 3 : Collection of personal data during your visit to our website
Using onlinetuningfiles.com, we collect and store user-identifiable data that you provide to us.
Whenever you visit our Web site we collect and store information such as "cookies" which remember information about a visitor
from one page to the next and from one visit to the next
The only user-identifiable data that is permanently stored is :
- Your name in encrypted form
- Your email adress is encrypted form
- Your password in encrypted and hashed form
- Your company details in encrypted form (VAT, Trading Number, Company Name and adress)
- A unique ID linked to your account
- your Geo Location details (So we can better understand our customer base)
- IP Adrress
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- State of access / HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred from time to time
- Website from which the request is made
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
upon payments for Credits
- Your uniqui ID, assigned to paid credits to the data file service system
- Payments linked invoices
- payment history
- Order history
- All data provided by the payment processor in the post back to us confirming payment
Section 4: Usage of collected data
- Better understand ou customer base
- To contact with you while the tuning process and general questioning
Section 5: Sharing informatin with third-parties
Data recevied from customers including purchasing habits, secure information is only used by OnlinetTuningFiles.
Section 6: Newsletter Information
When you register at OnlineTuningFiles, we automatically add you to our newsletter system.
Section 7: Link to Third Party Site
Our Web site contains links to third party sites, such as our tuning partners. OnlineTuningFiles is not responsible or liable
for the privacy practices or content found on these sites. We suggest that you check the Privacy
Notice of each site you visit.
Section 8 : Security
Our Web site protects the security of personal information you transmit to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/TLS)
software, which encrypts the information you input during the transmission to us.
We do not reveal your credit card number when we confirm your order. In order to protect against unauthorized access to your
account you should sign off when you finish visiting our site.
Section 9: Credit card and Payment Companies
When you buy something from us we send your credit card or payment information, name, billing address and the amount of your
purchase to your credit card or payment company to verify and authorize the purchase.